News & Events
Upcoming news and events for the Kharma Family.
Changing plan for KFAM 2020-2021 projects
The original schedule of KFAM 2020-2021 final on-site activity would have been on 23rd-26th January 2021. However according to the current situation of COVID-19, we have to change our plan as follows:
1. All constructions have to be finished according to the original plan by the 23rd January.
2. All donations will be delivered to every schools and every kid.
3. Other activities except no.1 and 2 will be cancelled.
Kharma Family will support schools in Maehongson province. Check out more details here.
The Kharma Family team and volunteers will be traveling to Tambon Mae Tuen to strengthen the infrastructure of 4 public schools, build mushroom shelters and animal fences, organize school activities, and offer donations.
This time we will focus on
- Construction of classrooms, shelters, animal fences, etc.
- Distribution of study materials, sports equipment, and other school items as well as personal articles such as underwear, towels, pillows, toothbrushes, etc.
- Hosting group activities, including a Children’s Day celebration
- Construction of classrooms, shelters, kitchens, and toilets
- Distribution of study materials, sports equipment, and personal items such as stationery, underwear, towels, detergents, etc.
- Life Mentor program to help children in need with financial aid and counselling
- Group activities including basic vocational training
The Kharma Family team has travelled to different areas in Lopburi to help out with various school constructions while making donations and organizing activities with the children. We’ve also visited a children’s shelter in Chiang Rai where we donated personal and school supplies and are planning to help with the shelter’s construction as soon as possible.
The Kharma Family Volunteers will be travelling to Pattani for the KFAM16 field project. Here we will be helping local schools to improve their infrastructure while making donations and having activities with the children.
This year the main focus is on
- Construction of classrooms, kitchens, playgrounds etc.
- Distribution of study materials, sports equipment and books as well as personal items such as stationary underwear, towels, pillows, toothbrush, detergent, soaps, etc.
- Group activities including basic vocational training.
The Kharma Family Volunteers were on-site in Pattani for the KFAM15 field project.
The Kharma Family has joined forces with Pronto Marketing, a Bangkok based company that builds and hosts international websites. Their team has kindly stepped in to create the new Kharma Family website. Some of the members of the Pronto team will also be joining our KFAM15 trip to Pattani. It's great to have them on board.